St Mary’s School was established in 1850 by the Catholic Poor Committee. The school was originally set up as a teacher training school on Brook Green, under the charge of the Brothers of Christian Instruction. The teacher training aspect of the school transferred to Strawberry Hill in Twickenham in 1925 and our primary school was born.
In the 1970’s the school was moved to its present site at Masbro Road following a fire. With this move, we became a co-educational school. The school remains in the parish of Holy Trinity, Brook Green and we continue to serve our local Catholic community.
St Mary’s is a one-form entry school admitting 30 pupils to each age group. We have a fulltime Nursery and our children range in age from 3 to 11.
We serve our local Catholic community and the school is maintained jointly by the Diocese of Westminster and the borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.